- ABOUT CARLYLE
- Corporate Overview
- The Carlyle Edge
- Market Commentary
- Geographic Reach
- Portfolio Employees Map
- Industry Awards
- Corporate Videos
- Carlyle FAQ
Who We AreOur firm is global.Our expertise is deep.Our products are diverse.We work for our investors.We form partnerships.We invest wisely.We create value.
- OUR BUSINESS
Carlyle professionals collaborating seamlessly and selflessly across funds, industries and geographies to deliver the wisdom, knowledge and resources required to invest wisely and create value for our investors.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business practice and creates long-term value for our investors.
- MEDIA ROOM
- PUBLIC INVESTORS
- CREATING VALUE
Portfolio Employees Map
The Carlyle Group has 34 offices in 21 countries on six continents. Working together across the globe, Carlyle professionals share knowledge, expertise and resources in an effort to improve the performance of our portfolio of investments.
Across our Corporate Private Equity and Real Assets segments, we have investments in over 200 portfolio companies that employ approximately 600,000 people, worldwide.
- East Asia and Pacific233,000employed by 52 companies
- Latin America & Caribbean19,000employed by 12 companies
- Middle East and North Africa16,000employed by 5 companies
- South Asia47,000employed by 12 companies
- Sub-Saharan Africa5,000employed by 1 company
- U.S. and North America287,000employed by 95 companies
- Western Europe65,000employed by 33 companies